Rates & Insurance
Family Therapy – $190
Individual Therapy – $190
Child Therapy – $190
Couples Therapy – $190
Group Therapy – $40
SAP Assessments – $500
Mental Health Presentation- $500-1000
- Substance abuse professional for DOT
- Kern Legacy
- Beacon Health Options
- Holman Group
- TriCare West
- United Health Care
- Blue Shield- PPO plans
- GEMCARE EAP
- Aetna- Billing as Out of Network provider
- Blue Cross- Billing as Out of Network provider
- Kern Family Health
- Humana- Billing as Out of Network provider
Please Contact your health insurance’s customer care department and ask about OUT-OF-NETWORK coverage
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!